Skip to main content

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan have something to say about their epic reunion in 'Patterns'

 


Following Karan Arjun, favorite duo Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan recently teamed up again for blockbuster Pathaan, and the two stars talk about their epic reunion.

Mr Salman said: YRF's spy universe has also proven to be a blockbuster. We know audiences love to see us together on screen. Glad you gave it. I was shocked when Addie told me about this clip and said he wanted it.We'll be on screen again

“His (Adi) intention was to bring change to the gallery and give fans and viewers what they want to see from us. We really managed to capture our personalities in the scene."

"That's why people love us on screen. The way Sidharth runs the sequence and shows us is also amazing. Pattern took all the notes, so I'm going to Shah Rukh and the YRF I'm happy, after the pandemic, we were able to bring people back to theaters.It's a big win for Indian cinema."

On the other hand, Shah Rukh added: "Trust me when I say this..It's incredibly exciting to see us on YouTube, but the audience is me." Because we love you so much, we must keep our promises to our viewers, otherwise they will get very frustrated and stop working on the project. Matlab fan ka sawaal hai, choti script pe nahi chodh sakte type !!”

He continued: Because this idea lives up to our promise to see Salman and I on the big screen.

"I know our fans have been waiting a long time to see us on screen like this. We're happy to bring you a movie they love so much. Other than that, Bye is very good on set." It was fun, I missed the chance, I was able to be in a movie with him, so it all worked out and I kept that tiger scarf as a souvenir," Khan concluded.

According to India Today, Pathaan is a global success and is close to raising INR 100 million.

Comments