Skip to main content

Abhishek Bachchan revisited after encountering sexism on Cannes red carpet

 

Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai made their Cannes red carpet debut in 2007. Abhishek opened up about the sexism he encountered in a 2012 interview. She also shared her views on working women.

He said: ``If a man wants to tie up his wife, there must be two reasons.Why am I in trouble? When I try to restrain him, he gets insecure or doesn't trust them.I didn't grow up like that.I'm an actress and she works.Walking the red carpet in Cannes with his wife. People often ask me how was it? I think this attitude is chauvinistic."

The actor said again: 'How can I walk with her as a husband? Have you heard why Aishwarya walked the red carpet with me at the premiere of my movie? I attend all my events, but I can't. If I am with her and my wife supports me, I owe it to her."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSL 2023: Young Saim Ayub 'learned a lot under Sammy and Babbar'

  PSL 2023: Young Saim Ayub 'learned a lot under Sammy and Babbar' PSL 2023: Young Saim Ayub 'learned a lot under Sammy and Babbar' KARACHI: Peshawar Zalmi left-handed hitter Sem Ayub said Wednesday that he has learned a lot under captain Babar Azam and head coach Darren Sami, the winner of the 8th Pakistan Championships for his side. Became Super League (PSL). Speaking to Geo News, the young hitter said: Syme said that when he was younger, whenever he wondered what to do on the scene, he would ask an older person to help him. He added that everything he learned from Peshawar's Zalmi camp and the three games he played will be applied to the upcoming games. Speaking about Babar's influence on his own development, Saim said he was very helpful to young people. https://twitter.com/ESPNcricinfo/status/1626617295119486978?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1626617295119486978%7Ctwgr%5E14a499028fcf8b96c728d860dbf307b12d19b05b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_ur...

Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' was delayed not only because of 'Pathaan', but also for other reasons

 A few days ago, news broke that Kartik Aaryan's next film, Shehzada, was being released a week early given the success of Shah Rukh Khan's Pattern, but it turns out there are other reasons as well. According to sources, director Rohit Dhawan is collaborating with Kartik and Kriti Sanon on a new promotional song. and since its release, no song has been able to compete with them, even Munda Sona Hoon Main and Chedkhaniyan. "Besharam rang and Jhoome jo Pathaan are topping the music charts. No movie songs released since January, including Shehzada's Munda Sona Hoon vocals and Chedkhaniyan, can match their popularity." a source said. “Therefore, the producer decided to shoot a new promotional song to keep the audience interested,” the source added. The song is specially choreographed by Bosco Martis, who choreographed for Jhoome Jo Pathaan. The source further revealed that Shehzada makers were concerned about the insufficient screens on February 10th. "Exhibitors...

Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express, Happy New Year, Pathaan: Box office records are broken whenever Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone play together.

 Om Shanti Om, Chennai Express, Happy New Year, Pathaan: During the performance of the song, the voting record was broken. Author: Fenil Seta - Jan 27, 2023 - 6:00 PM IST The long-awaited movie "Tenryu Hachibu" will be screened in Japan on January 25th. There is only one display tool like a ticket window. Republican holiday 7 million. It's been proven, it's just now, it's just one of the greatest superstars. This was the first straightening event, and it was a huge success, with historical significance. Currently in Om Shanti Om (2007). This is the first movie starring the same character. 5,530,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 00 围 围 围 围 围 围 围 围。 21.47 billion is the best at the time. After that, the general revived. The ratio of 78.17 m...